Monday, April 9, 2007

Nashville, TN Pugs for adoption

The Music City Pug Rescue had a surrender of about 15 pugs at once, including 2 litters of puppies. One litter of four babies and the mother has been living with us for about four weeks now. All of the dogs will be available for adoption once they have been spayed or neutered, around May 1st. I would be more than happy to provide additional information for anyone who might be looking for a new dog to add to their households. Pugs are wonderful creatures, sweet and playful and great to have around. You are welcome to contact me and, if you’re really interested, to come by and see the pups for yourself.

The website address is http://www.musiccitypugrescue.com. Feel free to use me as a reference on the adoption form. If you cannot adopt a dog but would like to help, there is also a place for “virtual fostering” or simple contributions. Let me know if you have any questions.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

did you have a black pug named Ace male prob about 4 years old from Hermitage, I was one of the owners and my friends want to see pictures of him.


rhobbs17@yahoo.com

-Roy McGinty